Author Information/Demonstration Proposal
Demonstration authors MUST submit their proposals through the EDAS web site http://edas.info/ together with a short abstract (approximately 150 words) using the EDAS web site forms. Please note that authors must create their own accounts in the EDAS web site http://edas.info/ before submitting proposal(s). Proposals may only be submitted in PDF format.
Proposals must be written in English and follow the instructions in the Manuscript Formatting and Templates page
Document templates are located at:
Proposals should be no longer than two (2) pages. A separate subcommittee, headed by the demonstration chair, will evaluate proposals. Proposals will be returned to the author(s) with comments to ensure the high quality of demonstrations. The authors of accepted proposals must guarantee that their demonstration will be presented at the conference. For further information on the Demonstration Session, please contact:
Demonstration Chair: Alan Kaplan, Panasonic Digital Networking Lab , USA - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick guideline on submitting papers through EDAS:
- Log on to http://edas.info (Enter your EDAS user id and password. If this is your first time using EDAS, you will need to set up an account.)
- Click on go to the current list of conferences and special issues .
- Look under Accepting Submissions. Click on CCNC2006 IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (in the third column under Submissions and Management). You will be brought to the paper submission page titled "EDAS: IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference."
- On the paper submission page, you will find a list of tracks/sessions as shown below:
Click on the "Submit Paper" button corresponding to "CCNC2006 Demonstration proposals".
|CCNC2006 Demonstration proposals
|| CCNC2006 Demonstration proposals
|CCNC2006 DRM Workshop
||CCNC2006 DRM Workshop
|CCNC2006 Enabling Technologies Track
|| CCNC2006 Regular technical papers Enabling Technologies track
| CCNC2006 Networking Track
|| CCNC2006 Regular technical papers Networking track
| CCNC2006 Novel Applications Track
|| CCNC2006 Regular technical papers Novel Applications track
| CCNC2006 Special Sessions
|| CCNC2006 Special session technical papers
- Fill in the submission form including the authors, proposal title, and proposal abstract. Select the 'Demonstration proposal' track.
- Double check the information you provided in the form and click on the 'submit' button.
- Upload your proposal. We accept PDF format only.
- You will receive a notice from the conference if we encounter any printing problem or other problems.
Demonstration proposal submission deadline: 17 September 2005
Demonstration acceptance notification deadline: 1 October 2005
Final camera-ready demo introduction article submission deadline: 7 October 2005
Author registration deadline: 1 October, 2005
Note: Every demonstration proposal accepted for CCNC 2006 must have attached to it at least one registration at the full member/nonmember rate. Thus, for a demonstration for which all authors are students, one student author will be required to register at the full registration rate. For demonstrations where at least one author is already registered at the full rate, this fulfills the obligation for up to four demonstrations where all the other authors (for those demonstrations) are students.